If you are lucky enough to have a rope at your gym there are many movements that you can work on.
Knee Raises while hold onto the rope are a fun way to work your arms, lock off strength, grip strength, abs and legs.
- Grab the rope with one hand high and the other one low.
- Lock off with the low hand and then raise your knees at the same time.
- Repeat the motion being sure to raise them as high as possible.
- On the way down be sure not to let them free hang. It is best to stop lowering your legs before they hit vertical.
- Perform reps of 30 seconds or a specific number number.
- After one set change the high hand on the rope and repeat.
Get outside and have an adventure!
piz : )
Thanks to my amazing sponsors: Arcteryx, CAMP-USA, SCARPA, Sterling Ropes, the AAC and WIndX-treme