I have been off the grid as they say.
Yeah life is busy. I will now attempt to keep this blog alive with a few posts each month.
To catch you all up on the life of piz, I have been up to the following:
- first and most importantly, being a daddy and a husband
- supporting my wife’s dream of qualifying and running the Boston Marathon (she qualified this year!!! whoop whoop)
- working as the head trainer at the Grand Valley Climbing and Fitness gym
- giving slide shows and teaching climbing at events around the US(giving away a lot of climbing gear)
- helping redesign my high school that I teach at
- redesigning my science curriculum at my school
- taking continuing education classes to maintain my teaching license
- climbing and new routing
- reflecting and sticking to my year long training and climbing plan
Add in all the surprises and birthdays and home ownership issues and flat tires and crying babies and that is what I have been up to!
Enjoy some photos!