As I sit in the airport awaiting the beginning of another life defining experience, I can’t help but wonder a few things:
- Did I leave good enough sub plans for the teacher filling in for me at my school? (Ben I hope so!)
- How will my boys do when I am gone on this trip (I feel that I have traveled too much this summer already)?
- How will the boys do on their first days of school/daycare on Monday?
- Will my boys constant energy wear down my incredible wife?
- Will the weather cooperate while Erik, Timmy and I are on our trip?
- How will success be defined?
- What am I going to learn from my climbing partners as we live closely for two weeks?
- How bad will my jet lag be when we arrive in Austria?
- What do I have planned for my science class the Monday that I return from this adventure?
Either way, embrace the day and make good things happen!